We Are Here To Help
Hospice Midland has been providing compassionate hospice care for over 45 years. Our services are for patients who desire comfort care in Midland, TX . The Hospice Midland team has a great deal of knowledge and experience in many areas of hospice care. Our team includes: board certified medical directors, nurses, social workers, volunteers, and more. We all work together to ensure every patient feels comfortable with their care plan.
Hospice Physician Services.
- Regular home visits by nurses
- Assistance from hospice aids for dressing and bathing
- Counseling services
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Pain management and symptom control
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer support
- Bereavement programs (individual and group)
- Veteran and Military Hospice Services
Our goal at Hospice Midland is to offer quality care, comfort, and support to those experiencing an illness that is life limiting. We are a caring community that is here when you need us. We want those who turn to us to find comfort, peace, and understanding. May they also find love, compassion, and friends to share life’s journey.
Speak with an experienced care specialist anytime. Call (432) 203-5033